Frontier Trampoline Park
In response to the recent Corona Virus concerns, Frontier Trampoline Park has taken several safety measures to ensure that our park remains a safe and clean environment for our guests and employees.
Everyone that enters Frontier Trampoline Park must have completed and signed a valid waiver. Guests must also have read and understood Park Rules and Trampoline Safety and Accident Prevention Guide. Those under the age of 18 must have a waiver completed and signed by their parent, legal guardian, or an individual with power of attorney.
- 60, 90, and 120 minute jump tickets are available at our location and online.
- All staff’s temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- All staff is required to wear a mask.
- No more than 250 people are allowed in the park at any time. This includes employees. and customers.
- Guests must maintain a 6-foot distance from other not known guests.
- Trampolines and all park surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized every hour.
- If staff or guests feel ill, they will not be allowed to enter the park.
- The park hours will be:
Our current operating hours will be:
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 1pm – 7pm
Wednesday – 1pm – 7pm
Thursday – 1pm – 7pm
Friday – 1pm – 8pm
Saturday – 10am-8pm
Sunday – 1pm – 7pm
There will be no specials jumps, meaning no toddler time, homeschool jump, or sensory hours, during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Please contact us at: 307-650-JUMP or email us at: email@example.com with any questions.
- Phone: 307-650-JUMP
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|TUESDAY||1PM - 7PM|
|WEDNESDAY||1PM - 7PM|
|THURSDAY||1PM - 7PM|
|FRIDAY||1PM - 7PM|
|SATURDAY||10AM - 8PM|
|- GALAXY NIGHT: 8PM - 11PM|
|SUNDAY||1PM - 7PM|