From May 16th until May 31st, we are only allowed 25 people/hour, so our ticketing options will be limited to a single-hour jump session. Tickets will be available on-line only and can be purchased here.
Additionally, the following guidelines will be put into place:
- The only ticket sales will be online, and the only option is the 1 hour jump.
- All staff’s temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- All staff is required to wear a mask.
- No more than 25 people are allowed in the park at any time. This does NOT include employees. Customers only.
- Guests must maintain a 6-foot distance from other not known guests.
- Trampolines and all park surfaces will be cleaned and sanitized every hour.
- If staff or guests feel ill, they will not be allowed to enter the park.
- The park hours will be:
Our current operating hours will be:
Monday – Closed
Tuesday – 1pm – 7pm
Wednesday – 1pm – 7pm
Thursday – 1pm – 7pm
Friday – 1pm – 8pm
Saturday – 10am-8pm
Sunday – 1pm – 7pm
There will be no specials jumps, meaning no toddler time, homeschool jump, or sensory hours, during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Please contact us at: 307-650-JUMP or email us at: email@example.com with any questions.